Tuesday, 15 September 2015

'The Best Of Mini Me' On Etsy - Accessories & Clothing For Babies and Toddlers

'The Best Of Mini Me' On Etsy


It's been a little while since I stopped by so I thought I would update you one of the projects I am currently working on.  Recently I blogged about my Etsy shop 'The Best Of Me Designs' and I now have a shop called 'The Best Of Mini Me' Designs too.  This shop will offer mainly clothing and some accessories for babies and toddlers, and the range will include inspiring and fun quotes and designs in the form of glitter and cute colour options.  The t-shirt featured above by the cutest model is one of my favourites :-) 

The range includes t-shirts and baby grows for little girls and boys and I will be adding more designs over the next few months. Colour options include the staple black and white but there is also orange (for Halloween) and other colours including red, pink and grey will follow. 

I've started with my most sparkliest designs but these will be joined by more casual options and also a wider range of glitter colour options.

Clothing is available from ages 0-3 months up to 6 years old and all t-shirts and bodysuits are supersoft 100% cotton!  The glitter designs are created from a high quality clothing glitter and are machine washable!

As most of you will know, I am based in the U.K. and offer shipping to the U.K., USA and other international countries.  More details are contained in each product listing.

So if you're looking for a personalised or special design for your little one - do stop by my shop! Blog readers can also enjoy 10% off everything with the discount code 'MINIME10' until the end of October.

♥ Thanks for stopping by ♥ 

Jen - Miss Bohemia



Don't forget to follow The Best of Me Designs via Facebook and Instagram to keep up-to-date with special offers, discount designs and new lines.  

*If you're already following this blog I 'thank you' or if you would like to follow these blog posts click here.

**Special thanks to Just Kissable Photography

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails