Thursday, 3 July 2014

All about Jane - New Jane Austen Inspired Accessories

All about Jane...

"My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.''
Mr Darcy
 
There's some new additions to my Jane Austen inspired collection over at Miss Bohemia.  More iPhone and Samsung cases, new literary clothing, mugs and much more!  So if you're looking for book themed apparel and accessories check out my featured selection below 





Team up your apparel with a cute piece of Austen inspired jewellery





♥ Thanks for stopping by ♥

REMINDERS

Discount code - To enjoy 10% off everything at www.missbohemia.com enter 'Heathcliff10' discount code at checkout! Discount offer ends 20th July 2014! You can also use this discount code for my Etsy shop.

Giveaway - My Wuthering Heights Giveaway ends Sunday 6th July 2014 at midnight! Click here to enter!

Newsletter signup - Don't forget to sign up here for Miss Bohemia's newsletter for shop promos, discounts, early bird sales, new products, blog posts and much!

Jen 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails