Saturday, 10 May 2014

It's raining cats and dogs at Miss Bohemia

It's raining cats and dogs at Miss Bohemia
It's raining cats and dogs at Miss Bohemia - except it isn't really - but I do have some new cats and dogs designs to show you and it is raining here in London :-)

I've added a selection of tees, sweatshirts and cushions with cute kittens and adorable pugs to my shop!  All designs are screen-printed with eco-friendly ink by hand.  There is currently a limited range of colours available and I will be adding more colours soon, but let me know if you would like to see a particular colour too.

Designs featured above
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time...

Miss Bohemia

Follow on Bloglovin


Follow my blog with Bloglovin  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails