Friday, 4 April 2014

All about Jane - Jane Austen Inspired Accessories

All about Jane...

There's a new addition to my Jane Austen inspired collection over at Miss Bohemia.  A pretty pink and white mug featuring a silhouette profile of Jane along with Mr Darcy's quote in a handwritten style text! 

"My feelings will not be repressed. 
You must allow me to tell you 
how ardently I admire and love you.''

Perfect for fans of Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice and perfect for your hot drinks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All About Jane - Etsy curated collection

I've curated this gorgeous 'Jane' collection from a selection of handmade artist and shops on Etsy. Please follow the link here to view the treasury with clickable links and details for each shop!


These accessories would make great gifts!

Thanks so much for stopping by :-)

Until next time...

Jen ♥


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails