Sunday, 13 October 2013

Come Quilt With Me - Week 1 - Squares

Come Quilt With Me Week 1 - Squares



Week 2 of the new 'Come Quilt With Me' has begun.  The first post is up over at Hanah's blog and it's all about 'Squares' (think seam allowances and matching points etc)!

The tutorial includes lots of great tips, useful instructions and lots of pictures including the one below which shows Hannah's gorgeous Halloween fabric.  


I haven't chosen my fabric yet but will be doing so later on today.  Once I've completed the tutorial I plan to make a mini cushion :-) I be back with my progress and updates later in the week.  If you are signing up to this quilt-a-long, don't forget to sign up to the Flickr group too.

Have fun!

Until next time...

Jen
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Susan Mann said...

Those are fab, I've taken up crochet, I might try doing a Halloween one. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails