Thursday, 24 October 2013

Bewitched ~ Handmade Halloween Featured Finds

Bewitched

If you follow my blog you will know that not only do I have a shop on Etsy, I also shop over there too!  Another good thing about Etsy is that you can curate treasuries or collections with a theme in mind.  There's definitely something for everyone and I wanted to share some Halloween loveliness with you.  These featured designs are handmade by talented designers, makers and artisans and I'm sure you'll be 'Bewitched' by them too!

Halloween treasury


Halloween Dress Cinderella- ...
$625

BOO Halloween Burlap Banner ...
$21.99

Counting Pins, Marking Pins,...
$6.5

Witch Glasses or Phone sleev...
$4

Bat card - Batty about you
$2.25

Black Leaf Necklace, Real Le...
$11

SALE Spooky Witches Hallowee...
$2

Halloween black Bat hanging ...
$20

Pumpkin Bag, Crochet Jack o&...
$10

halloween gift tags, hallowe...
$3.5

Halloween Orange with Black ...
$14

Goofy Pumpkin Earrings for F...
$10

1.5" circles, Halloween...
$2.9

Four Halloween Pumpkin Mason...
$38

Bobby Pins Halloween Orang...
$7

Halloween Orange Scarf Shawl...
$17

You can click on the images for more details on each product and also find out more about the Etsy shop too.
Thanks for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed my featured Halloween finds!

Until next time...

Jen

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Tommye said...

Fabulous Halloween collection, Jen. So many great finds.

Thanks for including my counting/marking pins.

UniquelyYour Designs said...

A fabulous selection of Halloween goodies. Thank you very much for including my mug cosy set. Linda

Mountain Woman said...

Love it!! Thank you for featuring my pumpkin mason jar lanterns:)

Lynda Norton said...

Such a stunning treasury, I love these colours, shame they are usually just seen for halloween really.

thank you for including my glasses/phone case amoungst the treasures.

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails