Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Make & Craft Magazine Feature - Mother's Day Bookmarks

Make & Craft Magazine Feature
* Mother's Day Bookmark Tutorial *

Mother's Day Bookmarks as featured in Make & Craft Magazine 

As you probably already know, Make & Craft is one of my favourite craft magazines and I wanted to let you know all about my 'bookmark tutorial' that was recently featured in the March 2013 Issue 5!  

Mother's Day Bookmark Project as featured in Make & Craft Magazine

The project was created with Mother's Day in mind but these bookmarks really make great gifts all year round and you can add your own touch with different colours, charms and beads.

 
March 2013 Issue 5 Make & Craft Magazine

My project is featured on page 57 and this issue is jam-packed with craft tutorials (including love token hearts, button brooches, Spring wreath etc), crafty must haves, craft revival, crafting ideas, giveaways and much more!  The tutorials include the fab book art birds that feature on the front cover ~ can you believe they're made from an old atlas!  

* You can find a 10 page sample of the latest issue here *

 'Thank you' to Editor Katharine Jewitt and the fab team at Make & Craft!



Until next time...


Jen :-)

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Lynda Norton said...

Well done Jen, sorry I missed this - must have my eyes closed as per. Will look out for the mag next time I am out.

Dawn said...

Well done Jen - I really need to look out for this magazine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails