Sunday, 17 March 2013

Etsy Shop Sale Announcement Part II - Up to 50% off


Miss Bohemia's Etsy Shop 
Sale Announcement Part II


I have some more great designs on sale to share with you today. They can all be found in my  Miss Bohemia Etsy shop in the sale section where almost everything in this section is half price!

The designs I want to share with you today are all offered at 50% off and most of the designs in this section will not be available again!  There's some fairy tale designs, mermaids, Alice In Wonderland, gothic designs and much more. You never know, you might find the perfect present or gift:-)


More amazing offers and my full shop sale section can be found here.
International shipping is available.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Jen :-)

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Fantastic offers Jen, I'm sure your sale will be a huge success!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails