Monday, 18 February 2013

Miss Bohemia Etsy Shop Sale Announcement - Up to 50% off

Miss Bohemia Etsy Shop 
Sale Announcement


I mentioned some exciting changes and plans for the year ahead and will be sharing them with you very soon! In the meantime, I am having a massive sale in my Miss Bohemia Etsy shop!  I have created a sale section where almost everything in this section is half price!

The designs I want to share with you today all offered at 50% off and most of the designs in this section will not be available again!  There's some 'pretty in pink' designs, Paris themes, fairies, dragonflies and much more. You never know, you might find the perfect present or Mother's Day gift :-)


More amazing offers and my full shop sale section can be found here.
International shipping is available.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Jen :-)

1 comment:

Lynda Norton said...

good luck with your sale Jen, some very tempting offers indeed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails