Sunday, 13 January 2013

Welcoming 2013 at Miss Bohemia & Etsy Shop Celebrations

Welcoming 2013 at Miss Bohemia

Happy New Year

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to my lovely friends, blog followers and customers for your support in making 2012 such a magical year!  I would also like to wish you all a Happy New Year for 2013 and hope you will continue to join me in this journey! 


Coming soon!

Many new and exciting things planned for Miss Bohemia and for my blog in 2013 including more fabric based designs, additions to my new literary range, new ranges based on my favourite themes and styles including;- owls, wolves, celestial jewellery and Matryoshka dolls!  I will also be featuring some talented artists who I admire, new exciting products and creations that have caught my eye, crafting tutorials, reviews and more giveaways!



Also as a special 'thank you' and for celebrating reaching 300 sales in my Etsy shop, please enjoy 15% off all purchases in my Miss Bohemia Etsy shop - just add discount code NEWYEARJAN at the checkout. You can check out some of the designs in my shop below :-) 



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jen ♥

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Happy New Year, Jen! Lots of lovely new goodies in your shop - and I can't wait to see all the new treats you have in store. Hope the New Year is a great one for you!!!

SusanKMann said...

Happy new year lovely. What gorgeous things you have x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails