Sunday, 9 December 2012

Make & Craft Magazine Feature - Matryoshka Doll Key Ring Project


Make & Craft Magazine Feature
*Matryoshka Doll Key Ring*

Matryoshka Doll Key Ring Project 
as featured in Make & Craft Magazine

I wanted to share some wonderful news with you today.  Not only is Issue 2 of 'Make & Craftmagazine already out, but it also includes my Matryoshka Doll Key Ring Project :-) 

Matryoshka Doll Key Ring Project 
as featured in Make & Craft Magazine

My project is featured as a 2 page step-by-step tutorial guide on page 49 & 50, and if (like me) you're a fan of Russian Dolls you won't want to miss the 'Matryoshka Pull-Out Special'!

This project is a lot of fun to make and you don't need a sewing machine as the sewing can all be done by hand.  I've included tips and short cuts in the tutorial and you can add your own personal touch by adding Lavender or changing the colour scheme etc.  


This issue is also jam packed with over 30 step-by-step projects, handmade gifts ideas, Christmas makes and more! The patchwork cards project is my favourite and I can't wait to try it:-) You can find a snippet of the patchwork cards in the 10 page sample of this issue here.

I would like to say a special 'thank you' to Katharine Jewitt and the fab team at Make & Craft!


 

Until next time...

Jen :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails