Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Bohemia's Looking Glass - Etsy Shop Update & Gift Ideas

Bohemia's Looking Glass
Etsy Shop Update


I introduced you to my new Etsy shop called 'Bohemia's Looking Glass' back in August!   I have some more fab designs to share with you.  The new additions make great gifts for the festive season, some are great stocking fillers and they are also great for book lovers and jewellery lovers combined.  If jewellery isn't your thing, I have some cute accessories and will be adding more accessories to my shop soon!

Current available designs include jewellery and accessories in the following designs:- 
* Alice In Wonderland
* Wuthering Heights
* Pride And Prejudice
* Dictionary Silhouettes
* Hand-stamped jewellery and fabric based designs coming soon


 
* made from rescued book pages

********************************************

Cute Bunny Rabbit Dictionary Silhouette Necklace

********************************************

 
* made from rescued book pages


   Most jewellery is available in silver plated, bronze and gold plated finishes and includes earrings, necklaces, rings, cuff links and accessories e.g. bookmarks and pocket mirrors.  Future plans include hand stamped metal designs and I have featured a sneak peak of my new Wonderland hand-stamped key tag below!


I hope you have enjoyed a glimpse into my new shop and latest designs and I hope you'll come to visit soon!   I have set up a facebook page for 'Bohemia's Looking Glass' for info on shop promos, discounts, new designs etc but will also add updates to my 'Miss Bohemia' facebook page too.  

*Blog readers can enjoy a special 10% off all designs at Bohemia's Looking Glass until 30th November 2012 by adding the discount code  'BOOKLOVENOV' when checking out.

Jen :-) 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails