Friday, 21 September 2012

Miss Bohemia Etsy Shop Celebrations, News & Special 48 Hour Discounts

Miss Bohemia Etsy Shop Celebrations

Plus News & Special 48 Hour Discount



My Miss Bohemia Etsy shop has just turned 1 years old and in addition to reaching this milestone, I have also reached 200 sales :-) 

How about some virtual cake on me :-)

  I wanted to take a little time out to say 'thank you' to my lovely customers and everyone who has supported Miss Bohemia along the way!  A special thanks is also given to my lovely Crafty Folk Etsy Team members who are not only talented but supportive too!

I hope you enjoyed the 20% off everything promotion that was running up until last week. My 200th customer received a surprise free gift and sent me a lovely message!

My Etsy shop started off with half a shop page full of jewellery and has now grown to include keepsake boxes, fabric based designs, artwork, home decor and more!  There are lots of new additions in my Etsy shop with more to come soon.  I've added a teaser of some available designs below but I will also be featuring a selection over the next month.

*I have an extra special 25% off everything discount code that starts from today and ends on Sunday at Midnight!  Just enter '48HOURS' at checkout! This offer will not be repeated this year.  
Don't forget I offer international shipping.*  

Also, lots of Miss Bohemia giveaways coming up on my blog and a few hosted over at my talented friends blogs too!  Prizes include my Phantom Of The Opera necklace, a Halloween Keepsake Box (with added goodies) and gothic and Victorian jewellery sets!  I will also be making some fun and crafty Halloween themed tutorials next month!


Until next time my friends...

Jen x

3 comments:

imogens.imagination said...

congratulations! :oD

x

Ana said...

Congrats on your Etsy Anniversary and your 200 sales. I'm so pleased and happy for you!

Here's to many more coming your way, and I look forward in seeing you all over the blogs you mentioned.

I am featured in this Interview just published with tea and a chat with Wendy over at Handmade Harbour if you care to visit x

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Keep on shining :)

flonightingale said...

Well done Jen! You got the 200 sales :D
It's no wonder, your shop is looking gorgeous.

Heres to many more hundreds *raises glass*
Flo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails