Tuesday, 28 August 2012

20% off everything at Miss Bohemia - Limited Offer

20% off everything at Miss Bohemia 
Limited Offer

My Etsy shop has reached 192 sales! Just 8 more sales and I will be celebrating a special milestone of 200 sales!  I would like to say a BIG thank you to my lovely customers :-)  

Also, I'm currently offering 20% off the next 8 sales in my Etsy shop. You just need to add 'BOHO2020' at the checkout - international shipping available!  

My current designs include fairytale, fantasy, gothic and vintage inspired jewellery and accessories, along with my childhood favourite Alice In Wonderland, Parisian delights and my new Gothica range.  I've included a snapshot of the some of my designs below.    Some designs are limited,  some are 'one of a kind' and some are already on sale, which means a double discount on selection designs.  Click here to shop now!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jen :-)

1 comment:

SusanKMann said...

ooh so many pretty things x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails