Monday, 2 July 2012

The Gothica Collection - new at Miss Bohemia


The Gothica Collection 

Now available at Miss Bohemia

Hazy Grey Ghost Lolita Skeleton Cameo Locket


Last week on my blog, I mentioned that the new 'Pink' designs which form part of the Gothica collection were now available at Miss Bohemia.  Today I would like to share some more new designs in this collection.  The designs are available in a range of colours and styles with darkened silver plated settings.


These additions include necklaces, lockets earrings and cute pocket mirrors.  I've given some of the skeleton cameos a vintage finish to make them appear older and authentic.  I will soon be adding bracelets and limited edition matching rings and hair accessories. The designs are set in regular silver plate, darkened silver and I am also introducing a black plated collection too.  All of these designs can be found here!

As mentioned last week, I will also be running a giveaway to launch the new collection and a lucky follower will have the chance to win a pendant and pocket mirror from this new range.  More details will be available on this blog this week!

Thanks for stopping by

Jen :-)

2 comments:

flonightingale said...

LOVING your new collection, Jen :)

SusanKMann said...

ooh these look fab x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails