Saturday, 21 July 2012

Crafty Folk Etsy Team Inspiration Challenge

Crafty Folk 'So Inspired' Challenge

As some of you may already remember from previous blog posts, I have a shop on Etsy and am in an amazing team called 'Crafty Folk' of handmade designer/makers and also shop sellers who sell supplies and vintage designs!

I recently took part in a team challenge called 'Inspired By...".  The object of the challenge was to put forward one of your designs which could be used to provide inspiration (whether it be by theme, colours, styles etc) for the challenge.  After voting, the beautiful design you can see below was picked as the winner to inspire participants.  

The design is a stunning Ipad Case by Shirley of WhimsyWooDesigns.


I played around with sketching on my art pad and produced this bird and garden drawing, which I then filled in with coloured pencils. 
I then had fun creating this magical ACEO using some of my favourite paints, stamps, ink pads, glitter and drawing.   The paper rose in the corner was also painted  red and includes vintage music paper as part of the petals.


I teamed the original ACEO up with another magical fantasy garden ACEO.  The second one features butterflies and an owl in the magic garden!

 Magical Fantasy Garden ACEOs Set of 2

  These ACEOs are now available as a set in my Etsy shop.

I also wanted to share the amazing designs from my talented creative friends with you and have featured below :-)





Whimsy Woo Designs Whimsy Woo Designs
Loutul Deborah Jones Jewelry
Lillys Night Garden Miss Bohemia
One Little Pug One Little Pug
Adien Cards and Gifts Heket Designs
Frou Frou Felt Lynwood Crafts

1. Whimsy Woo Designs
2. Whimsy Woo Designs
3. Loutul
4. Deborah Jones Jewelry 
5. Lillys Night Garden 
6. Miss Bohemia 
7. One Little Pug 
8. One Little Pug 
9. Adien Cards and Gifts 
10. Heket Designs 
11. Frou Frou Felt 
12. Lynwood Crafts


All designs featured above are clickable so you can find out more about each item.

This challenge was organised by Sue of LynwoodCrafts

Jen :-)


2 comments:

Ana said...

What a wonderful and fun challenge, that is so beautiful what you created and the inspiration piece. I love these inspirational challenges where we are inspired by others, it makes it more meaningful. Hope that you are well and enjoying the Summer x

Pam Southernwood said...

Well done all of you that rose to the challenge, they are all fab pieces. I adore the felt bag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails