Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Miss Bohemia March Birthday Promo

Miss Bohemia March Birthday Promo 



As an 'Aries Child' (or should I say women, lady etc) and with my birthday coming up at the end of the month, I shall be celebrating by offering a series of special promotions from now until the end of the March!

This weeks promotional offer is 10% discount off all bookmarks purchased from Miss Bohemia.  This offer will run until the 18th March 2012 Midnight GMT.  Stop by if you love reading and are looking for a special bookmark to hold your page!  I've featured a snapshot below :-)


There's vintage inspired designs, shabby chic, Alice In Wonderland, Mermaids and more! All bookmarks can be found here with new designs currently being added. 

Jen x

2 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Great offer! Anything that promotes reading - and especially something so pretty as these - is alright by me!

SusanKMann said...

Excellent promos x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails