Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Reading with Style ~ New Bookmarks at Miss Bohemia

Reading with Style


Vintage Style Bookmark with Sweetheart Sepia Toned Photo

Today's blog post is all about reading with style!  

I must admit when I was younger I used to bend the pages instead of using a bookmark, but I soon learned to appreciate the true value of how wonderful books are.  I started using a variety of paper bookmarks, tags and cards and still often do, although for some of my favourite books (which I go back to over time), I started creating bookmarks that complemented my book collection! These creations have spilled over into my Miss Bohemia and Etsy shop and I have some new ones to share with you.  

This collection includes some vintage styled bookmarks and shabby chic / heart themed bookmarks too. 
  




Bookmarks are a great accessory and can make great little gifts or treats.  To view the full range of bookmarks click here!

Happy reading!

Jen x

3 comments:

Julie Riisnaes said...

Love them!

Julie
Silknstyle

Faerie Moon Creations said...

They are all so gorgeous!!!

SusanKMann said...

Gorgeous bookmarks. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails