Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Easter Gift Ideas, Spring Garden & Black & White Etsy Treasuries

Today I have 3 treasuries I'd like to mention on my blog today :) 

The first was curated by the 'Mercedes' of DigitalCS (Etsy) and is called 'Pastel Easter Gift Ideas' and features my 'Follow The White Rabbit Alice In Wonderland Necklace'!  This is such a beautiful and dreamy collection


The next treasury I would like to share with you is by Theresa of FaeryMoonGoddess (Etsy)!  This treasury is called 'Spring Garden' and features my new 'Dreaming of Butterflies' Keepsake box.  This wonderful treasury captures the essence of Spring and also features members of the Crafty Folk team that I am in on Etsy!

The last treasury I would like to show you was curated by the Anita of Slouchie Hats and is entitled 'Black white and all that jazz!'. Anita has kindly featured my Gothic Chess Piece Keepsake Jewellery Box amongst a dramatic but stunning collection! 
Thank you to Mercedes, Theresa & Anita :-)

All designs in the treasuries are clickable so you can find out more about each item.

*Newsletter viewers may need to click the post link to view this treasury 

Jen x

5 comments:

Mercedes said...

Beautiful collections! Thank you for sharing my treasury here too, Jen! :)

XOXO,
Mercedes

Pam Southernwood said...

Three lovely collections!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

They are all so lovely! Thank you very much for including my collection here. So happy it has been well received! :)

UniquelyYours said...

They are all gorgeous collections.

joseph said...

Wonderful collections.And i loved Anita's Collection.thanks for share such a great resource.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails