Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Miss Bohemia Featured in Popular Crafts Magazine Spring Issue

Miss Bohemia Featured in Popular Crafts Magazine


I have some really exciting news to share with you today :-) My Miss Bohemia website is featured in the 'Popular Crafts' Magazine Spring Issue under recommended 'Sites to be seen' on page 81!

I blogged a little while ago about being featured as the Popular Craft's  'Homepage Artist of the Month' for January and to be featured again was just as special but also a lovely unexpected surprise :-)  You can see the magazine snippet below :-)

Miss Bohemia featured under 'Sites to be seen' in Popular Crafts

I've mentioned before that Popular Crafts is one of my favourite magazines and those of you who are readers will already know why, but I wanted to mention that this UK craft magazine is full of amazing projects, tutorials, reviews, tips, techniques, giveaways and much more.  The website, which also has a craft forum, is also a great resource for both beginners and experienced crafters!  You can also see I have a new 'As featured in Popular Crafts' Magazine graphic at the site of my blog being proudly displayed too!  The new March Issue is out now :-)

A big thank you to 
Popular Crafts for the feature and I also wanted to give a special 'thank you' and 'mention' to the Editor of 'Popular Crafts Magazine' Katharine Jewitt!

Jen x

6 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

BIG congrats to you!!!!! This is truly astounding news! I am so happy for you!!! :)

Voleurdebijoux said...

OMG...that's fabulous!! Congrats on your multiple feature, Jen!! You must be over the moon. I am so happy for you, gf!! XO

RainbowhART said...

ooh that is exciting! congrats =]

SusanKMann said...

woo hoo that is awesome, huge congratulations x

Baban Cat said...

Congratulations and well deserved!

Popular Crafts said...

Hello Jen,Congratulations on the two recent features and well deserved. Fantastic! Cheerio, Katharine Jewitt, Popular Crafts Editor

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails