Wednesday, 18 January 2012

What's new at Miss Bohemia... Keepsake boxes, pocket mirrors, mini art decor

What's new at Miss Bohemia

I have been a busy bee working away on lots of new and exciting projects and would love to share a few of them with you today!  Some of you may have already seen some of the new trinket boxes I have been working on.  I am now using different blending techniques to create a variety of different effects and these will be available on my website soon. I also have a few new chess piece designs to share with you, a fairytale mini art decoration and cute pocket mirrors!  

Miss Bohemia    Miss Bohemia
Once in a while.. Fairytale Pocket Mirror £4.50  Once in a while... Fairytale Decor £4 

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life,
love gives us a fairytale"  


One of my favourite quotes captured in the form of an altered art decoration which has been handstamped and sparkles with glitter and a matching pocket mirror is also available.  See my website for the original 'Fairytale Keepsake Box'.

Miss Miss Bohemia 
  Paris Crown Pocket Mirror £4   Alice In Wonderland Pocket Mirror £4  

New pocket mirrors from me including Paris Shabby Chic and Alice In Wonderland!
 
Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia
Gothic Chess Jewellery Box £6.50   Pink/White Chess Jewellery Box £6 

New gothic chess piece jewellery box in white, black and red and a more softer version in pink and white, have been added to the keepsake boxes collection!

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my new designs and appreciate the time you've taken to stop by my blog!

Jen x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails