Monday, 16 January 2012

Miss Bohemia featured as Popular Craft's 'Homepage Artist of the Month'

Miss Bohemia featured as Popular Craft's 
Homepage 'Artist of the Month'

I have some exciting news to share you with you :-)  

I have been featured by 'Popular Crafts' (one of my favourite crafting magazines) as the Homepage 'Artist of the Month'!

This wonderful feature is titled "10 Questions with Jen Neil of Miss Bohemia"  and was covered by the lovely Editor Katharine Jewitt!  Katherine has featured some of her favourite designs from Miss Bohemia including Alice In Wonderland Jewellery and my popular Phantom of the Opera Pendant I've included a sneak peak below but click here to read the full interview and find out more about my inspirations, aspirations, techniques, my most favourite piece and much more!

Image provided by MyHobbyStore Ltd 

While you're there, you can check out the site, which is an "essential resource for both beginners and experienced crafters alike"!  The site is jam packed with craft features, reviews, tips and techniques, tutorials, giveaways and a craft forum too!

I would like to thank Katharine Jewitt for the feature :-)

Jen x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails