Thursday, 5 January 2012

Happy New Year From Miss Bohemia plus 15% off everything

Happy New Year

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to my lovely blog followers and customers for your support in making 2011 such a magical year!  I would also like to wish you all a Happy New Year for 2012 and as a special 'thank you' please enjoy 15% off all purchases at Miss Bohemia :-)  The discount has been already applied so no code is needed! 

Many new and exciting things planned for Miss Bohemia and for my blog in 2012 including more fabric based designs, new keepsake boxes, altered art designs and a new range of jewellery and accessories!  I will also be featuring some talented artists who I admire, new exciting products and creations that have caught my eye, crafting tutorials, reviews and more giveaways, but for now here's a few old, new and 'coming soon' designs :-)

Something Old

I only have 'one' of each of these old favourites left in my shop and 'once they're gone, they're gone' and I have reduced them to less than half price too!


Something New

A new edition to my shop is this Sparkly Silver Phantom of The Opera Pendant


Coming Soon

Lots of new designs coming to Miss Bohemia soon including this Chess Piece Jewellery / Trinket Box and my new Indigo Dreams Butterfly Keepsake Box!



Jen x

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Happy New Year! I love your newest goodies - everything looks fabulous. Wishing you a year filled with magic and happiness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails