Friday, 20 January 2012

Full of Hearts & the 'Land of Enchantment' Etsy Treasuries...

Today I have 2 special treasuries I'd like to mention on my blog today :) 

The first was curated by the talented 'Mercedes' of DigitalCS (Etsy) and is called 'Full of hearts' and features my 'True Love' Heart Trinket Box!  This is a romantic and stunning collection with a pink and black theme, which I adore! 


The next treasury I would like to share with you is by another talented artist, Theresa of FaeryMoonGoddess (Etsy)!  This treasury is called 'Land of Enchantment' and features my new 'Dreaming of Butterflies' Keepsake box.  This wonderful treasury captures the essence of fairytales, nature and woodland creatures. 



Thank you to Mercedes and Theresa for the features :-)

All designs in the treasuries are clickable so you can find out more about each item.

*Newsletter viewers may need to click the post link to view this treasury 

Jen x

4 comments:

SusanKMann said...

ooh everything is so pretty x

Mercedes said...

Thank you very much for featuring my treasury dear Jen!:)

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Thank you for voting for my card, Its much appreciated. Have a great weekend x

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Thank you for sharing the treasury! And Mercedes created a wonderful collection, too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails