Saturday, 24 December 2011

Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas‏ ... From Miss Bohemia

"Wishing all my followers and customers a very Merry Christmas‏"




I would like to say a big THANK YOU for your support throughout 2011. 


I appreciate both old and new friends that I have met along the way, who have helped make this a magical year for me.

I have met some amazing people through my blog, Etsy, Folksy, Facebook, Twitter and through my website :-) 

Many new and exciting things planned for 2012, but first a little festive break to spend time with family, friends and recharge my batteries!



Jen x

Miss Bohemia

3 comments:

jc said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Looking forward to exciting posts in 2012!

Lots of Hugs!

SimJaTa said...

All the very best Jen and family.

Lynda xx

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Merry Christmas to you, as well!!!! Hope your holiday is merry and bright!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails