Thursday, 13 October 2011

A treasury a day... We Did The Bash........

We Did The Bash......!

Following on from my 'one a day' treasury feature for the month of October, I have another Halloween treasury to share with you. The treasury is called 'We Did The Bash........!' and was curated by maggieorileys, who was kind enough to feature my 'Halloween Trick or Treat' keepsake box.  I really want the spooky Halloween beakers - they remind me of the Science class at school (many years ago) but with a Halloween twist!


Thank you to maggieorileys for featuring my Halloween 'Trick or Treat' Keepsake box!

All designs in the treasury are clickable so you can find out more about each item.

Jen x

*Newsletter viewers may need to click the post link to view this treasury

2 comments:

SimJaTa said...

oooh, lovely spooky items there, the halloween favours look very tasty to me.

Lynda

bluedaisyglass said...

Great finds.A good treasury to be featured in. Off to have a click on some.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails