Saturday, 8 October 2011

A treasury a day... Raindrops on Roses & Whiskers on Kittens

My Phantom of the Opera Masked Rose Necklace has been featured in this pretty treasury called 'Raindrops on Roses & Whiskers on Kittens' by deeboreham. Hopefully you'll have recognised the lyrics are from "My favourite things" from the Broadway musical and film 'The Sound of Music'!  Such a lovely treasury theme and yes I'm singing the song while I type :-)  If you scroll down you will see one of the original trailer which includes snippets of the songs.




Thank you to deeboreham for featuring one of my designs in this treasury!  The tiny sleeping kitten is adorable.

Jen x
*Newsletter viewers may need to click the post link to view the treasury and trailer

The Sound of Music (1965)



1 comment:

Green Shoot Jewellery Designs said...

I love this necklace! You captured the spirit of Phantom perfectly.
Deb x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails