Thursday, 6 October 2011

A treasury a day ... Not a pumpkin in sight...

My Halloween Trick or Treat Keepsake box has been featured in this spooky Halloween treasury called 'Not a pumpkin in sight...' by enchanted1974.  So many beautiful designs in this treasury :-)  My favourite is the Orange and Black Witch Halloween Costume!   All images in the treasury are clickable so you can find out more about each item. 



Thank you to enchanted1974 for featuring my Halloween 'Trick or Treat' Keepsake box!

Jen x

*Newsletter viewers may need to click the post link to view this treasury

2 comments:

SimJaTa said...

Lovely treasury to be featured in, I think orange is getting a close second to my fave purple.

Lynda x

SusanKMann said...

oooh love them x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails