Sunday, 16 October 2011

A treasury a day... Halloween Night


Following on from my 'one a day' treasury feature for the month of October, the Halloween fun continues in this amazing treasury I have to share with you.  The treasury is called 'Halloween ' and was curated by AbbyLuvBaby, who was kind enough to feature my 'Halloween Trick or Treat' keepsake box.  I especially love the prints, labels and tags which range from glowing white pumpkins to cemetary gates!



Thank you to AbbyLuvBaby for featuring my Halloween 'Trick or Treat' Keepsake box!

All designs in the treasury are clickable so you can find out more about each item.


Jen x
*Newsletter viewers may need to click the post link to view this treasury

1 comment:

The Sparkly Fairy said...

I love the items you have put together! Very spooky!

Emma - The Sparkly Fairy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails