Tuesday, 4 October 2011

A treasury a day... Falling Leaves


I remember curating my first treasury on Etsy and if you go back far enough on my blog, you'll be able to see it too. If you haven't heard of Etsy before, it's a great international site which features jewellery, accessories, art and much much more from great artisans, sellers and suppliers too. At Etsy you will also find some great rare vintage treasures as well as many one-of-a-kind finds! I set up my first Etsy shop called Vampires Kisses last year.   This shop was doing well but I have decided to set up a new shop on Etsy with my 'Miss Bohemia' name.   My new shop can be seen here.

Anyway, back to the subject of treasuries.  Etsy has a one of my favourite features which allows you to bring together your hand-picked favourite items and create a gallery of your choices.  For me it's like the window dressing in your favourite stores and you can browse or shop without leaving your home!  Some treasuries are dark and moody, some light and romantic and some powerful and vibrant.  They can be based on a colour theme, a mood, a wishlist, a style or even a phrase.

You don't have to be a seller to create these beauties, you just need to have an Etsy account and can register as a buyer (like I did initially).  I can't promise that 'a treasury a day will keep the blues at bay', but it sure is a lot of fun!

I am lucky enough to have been included in several treasuries and will be featuring them 'one a day', along with some of the treasuries I have curated and also some of my favourite treasuries curated by others.  I hope you enjoy viewing them and you never know, you might see the perfect gift or treat! 

My first treasury to show you is called "Falling Leaves".  This is a bright and vibrant Autumn Treasury and features my Halloween Trick or Treat Keepsake Box.  All designs in the treasury are clickable so you can find out more about each item. 


A big thank you to Mystic Spirit for the curating this treasury and featuring one of my designs :-)

Jen x

*Newsletter viewers may need to click the post link to view this treasury

3 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh what a GORGEOUS treasury you created!!!! I love everything you featured. I so wish I had the time to create a treasury a day. I LOVE creating them. :) Nice work! :)

SimJaTa said...

You do fab treasuries. I havent been on Etsy a month yet and have managed my fourth treasury today to feature MysticMoon from our Crafty Folk group.
Etsy is a dangerous place, could very easily loose far too many hours just browsing around so much to look at and enjoy.

Lynda

Miss Bohemia said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comments. I wish I had curated this amazing treasury but the credit goes to the talented Mystic Spirit :-)

Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails