Saturday, 29 October 2011

A treasury a day... 'The beauty of butterflies'

A new treasury I curated for the month of October! It's called 'The beauty of butterflies' and was based around 'Crafty Folk' team member 'lillysnightgarden' pretty 'Purple Butterfly' Card. For this treasury I chose amazing artists with beautiful designs capture the beauty of the butterfly and what this winged creature represents!

I also used of of my favourite quotes as inspiration "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." Maya Angelou


'Purple Butterfly' Card by lillysnightgarden

Happy window shopping!


Jen x

2 comments:

Mercedes said...

Omg, this is very beautiful! Full of gorgeous items that I will check out!:)

SimJaTa said...

Great selection of butterflies, and good opportunity for the quote too.

Lynda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails