Sunday, 30 October 2011

More Perfect Crafty Folk Autumn Finds

Continuing on with my Crafty Folk finds I wanted to share some more goodies that also remind me of Autumn.  These warm orange, bronze and brown shades range from jewellery to accessories and knitting patterns!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
1. Pumpkin tea cosies knitting pattern by madmumknits
2. Fall Wonder Lighted Table Top Tree by stitchesandstuff

SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
3. Beaded Circles Bracelet - Robin by aprilisforever
4. Halloween domino brooch pin by owenlana

SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
5. Southwest Sunset bracelet by PeacockFeathers
6. Northern Lights Bracelet by Squintessential

SHOP NAME 7 SHOP NAME 8
7. Flower cluster charm locket by jcudesigns
8. Butterfly & Swarovski earrings - Flutterby Dreams by loulousluxuries
 
I hope you've enjoyed my selection.
 
Jen x

2 comments:

madmum said...

Thank you for featuring my pumpkin pattern

Sarah said...

Thank you for including my bracelet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails