Monday, 3 October 2011

Miss Bohemia featured in the Halloween Edition of Creative Crafting Magazine

I'm so excited to see my Halloween 'trick or treat' keepsake box has been featured in the Halloween Edition of the Creative Crafting Magazine!   There are some other wonderful Halloween designs featured too (see page snapshot below).

The magazine is jam packed with lots of exciting 'crafty' features and you can view it online here.  It is also available to download for reading later as a pdf.

Miss Bohemia Trick or Treat Keepsake Box

I made the keepsake box alongside these altered art tags and found the perfect matching mini witches broom in an online craft shop.

Snapshot from Creative Crafting Magazine

Thank you to Creative Crafting!

I will be sharing some more of my Halloween designs with you shortly.

Jen x

2 comments:

SimJaTa said...

Wow thats great, well done x

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congratulations! That is just AMAZING news!!! :) That box is so cute - usually I don't like spiders - but this one is fine. :) LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails