Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Halloween specials at Miss Bohemia - the Vampy ones plus 10% shop discount

Following on from my last Halloween feature, I would like to share some more designs which are perfect for this spooky time of year.  These magical creations come complete with a gothic edge and red accents.  

My favourite design is my darkened silver fang bracelet with red glass drops as it''s perfect for adding a finishing touch to a Halloween party or special date with your favourite Vamp!  The 'I ♥ Vampires' is a more obvious choice for the vampy ones, while some of my other designs such as the web bracelet and ring set and the crimson filigree cuff have more subtle hints of darkly romantic elements!

 I hope you enjoy today's featured picks from Miss Bohemia :-)



2 comments:

SusanKMann said...

These look great. x

SimJaTa said...

Oooh lovely they are all great but I do love the last vampire one the best.

Lynda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails