Monday, 10 October 2011

Halloween specials at Miss Bohemia - the fun loving ones plus 10% shop discount

Halloween is will soon be upon us and it's one of my favourite times of the year! I love the mystery and magic surrounding Halloween and the rich history stemming back to the Roman feast of Pomona and the Celtic festival of Samhain.  Celebrations that included saying goodbye to the Summer and welcoming in the Winter and also a time when the veil between the living and the dead is thought to be at its thinnest.

  More recently Halloween is celebrated in many different ways from the more traditional to more fun based activities including telling spooky tales, watching horror films and hosting Halloween parties! It's also fun to see creepy costumes such as ghosts, witches, vampires and werewolves come to life! 

I love making gothic and darkly romantic creations and will be featuring a range of Halloween jewellery and accessories over the next few days before my big 'giveaway', but some of my designs are fun based too.  My two favourite for today are my altered art trick or treat Halloween keepsake box complete with gift tags and a cute witches broom and also my Halloween creepy charm bracelet.  I hope you enjoy today's featured picks from Miss Bohemia :-)

1 comment:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Everything is SO sweet and bursting with Halloween spirit!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails