Friday, 28 October 2011

Crafty Folk Perfect Finds for Autumn

Perfect Autumn Finds

Today I want to share some of my favourite designs from those talented 'Crafty Folk' over at Etsy!  The designs I've chosen are all perfect for Autumn and come in a range of rich orange and warm brown shades!  The selection includes vintage soup bowls, handmade handbags, jewellery, artwork and handmade cards!

* Please click pictures to find out more about each design or shop *
SHOP NAME 2 SHOP NAME 1
1. Fall Tree Cards by lillysnightgarden
2. Vintage 1960s Staffordshire England Handled Soup Bowls by mish73
 
SHOP NAME 8 SHOP NAME 7 
3. Witches Tote Bag by SimJaTa
4. Orange Linen Long handled Handbag by moodycowdesigns

SHOP NAME 6 SHOP NAME 4
5. ACEO original butterfly fantasy by teabreaks
6. Scottish Sea Glass Spiritual Necklace by RainbowsontheBeach

SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 5
7. Honey Brown Beaded Memory Wire Bracelet by
PrettyBeautifulDes
8. Autumn - dichroic glass pendant - fall by bluedaisyglass

I hope you've enjoyed my Autumn favourites!

Jen x

6 comments:

moody cow designs said...

Thank you Jen ....loving those Autumnal colours ...my bag is in great company xx

PrettyBeautifulDesigns said...

A beautiful selection, especially the cards and the bags!! Thanks for including me :)

bluedaisyglass said...

A great Autumnal selection. Thanks for including my pendant.

SimJaTa said...

What lovely autumn finds, looking good together. Thank you for including one of my tote bags in the super collection.

Lynda x

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Excellent choices! They are all lovely!

lillysnightgarden said...

What beautiful seasonal choices, I love them all especially Lynda's witches bag - now sold I believe :) Thanks so much for including my cards too xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails