Thursday, 8 September 2011

Blog makeover for Miss Bohemia


Thank you to all those who left lovely comments about my Website shop makeover and my new logo :-)  I mentioned in a previous post that the talent designer behind my shop makeover was 'Debbie-Anne Parent' of 'EphemerasGarden'.  Well, I loved it so much that I asked Debbie to create a new look for my blog based on a 'fairy godmother' digital sheet I had fallen in love with from her Etsy shop

The fairy godmother  images had a vintage feel and I loved the colour scheme of antique browns, golds and pretty red accents, but best of all, the images were an impossible mix of my two favourite things i.e. part boho and part fairytale!  


Also, the fabulous tailors dummies tie in with the new range I will be adding to current jewellery and accessories.  This will include handmade designs ranging from purses, pouches, bags, mini decorations and cushions.

Anyway, I digress, the end result is a beautiful design which you are viewing on this blog and I hope you like it as much as I do


Feel free to grab my new blog button located in the side bar :-)

Debbie has also created another design for me, for another project which I am undertaking, but as this is still a work-in-progress, I will be sharing it with you at a later date :-)


Finally, I would like to say a BIG thank you to Debbie and I will be posting a feature on this talented digital artist and photographer very soon!

Jen x

4 comments:

PaperFlora2 said...

looks adorable in a sophisticated way!

Debbie-Anne Parent said...

Thanks for your kind words Jen! You're a delight to work with :) It's been really fun, and I hope we get a chance to collaborate again in the future.

SusanKMann said...

wow it's gorgeous x

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a gorgeous new look! I LOVE it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails