Monday, 1 August 2011

Time for tea & maybe a cake or two!

Time for tea & maybe a cake or two!


Large image
Cupcake Business Card Wallet by BaggieAggieToo

I've been feeling rather exhausted lately, probably from working too hard :-) I think a great treat is in order and just like my profile will tell you, I am addicted to sugary sweet treats!  The ones I want to share with you today are all calorie free! 


The gorgeous treats I've feature throughout this post are from handmade artisans on Folksy and you can find out more about each design by clicking on the pictures.

How about some scrumptious cupcakes?

Large image
Cupcake Fridge Magnet by GingerBeer Designs

Large image
Pin Cushion Ring by Merry Berry and the Little Panda

Another favourite for me which always goes well with cakes or biscuits or anytime really, is 'tea'. My favourites range from green tea to Earl Grey and even Lavender tea! I can't forget that tea also features highly in one of my much loved childhood books 'Alice In Wonderland'!

Large image
Tea & Cake Charm Bracelet by Define Elephants Jewellery

Large image
Tea Time Coin Purse by Green Grass

Large image
Hot Chocolate 'Get Well Soon' card by Dees Designs

Large image
Tea Set Fridge Magnets by Clare's Creations

Large image
Crochet Flower topped tea cosy by PollyKrafts

 
Tea Party Wrap Around Bracelet Jewellery Making Kit by Jewellery Making Kits

Large image
Reusable Tea Bags Set of 11 by Leanne Woods Designs

I hope you've enjoyed seeing these handmade delights as much as I have, now I'm off for some real tea and cake :-)

Jen x

8 comments:

Clare'sCreations said...

Thankyou for featuring my magnets x

BaggieAggie said...

What a great teatime selection! And thanks so much for including my cupcakes business card wallet. :)

Rosie. x

Polly said...

Many thanks, Jen for featuring my tea cosy. What fun all the items are especially DefineElephants tea and cake charm bracelet.
Great that these cupcakes don't put any weight on!
Thanks again,

Polly
(PollyKrafts)

DeesDesigns said...

Delicious subject, many thanks for featuring my card, must go put the kettle on now :)
Dx

Laura Thomson said...

thank you for showing my cupcake fridge magnet :-)

mandy x said...

Thank you for featuring my bracelet kit :) You have a very pretty site here! Candy to my eyes!

Leanne said...

Thanks so much for featuring my reusable tea bags.

Leanne xx

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Everything here is so seriously cute!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails