Sunday, 28 August 2011

Keepsake & Trinket Boxes at Miss Bohemia

Keepsake & Trinket Boxes at Miss Bohemia


I have been experimenting with different types of crafts recently including altered art, sewing and painting, and wanted to share my latest creations with you.  I have been making altered art boxes, which are perfect as gifts and for storing your favourite trinkets or jewellery. 



 
My first designs were the Mermaid Secret Treasures trinket box (featured on my blog a few weeks ago) and the Marie Antoinette Shabby Chic Keepsake/trinket box (featured above).


I adore making these little treasures, which are often based on an idea or theme or sometimes I'll just see where the creative journey it takes me. These trinket boxes have been painted, distressed, blended, handstamped and embellished using a variety of different techniques. 


The gold/green mermaid trinket boxes are created using paints and alcohol inks, while the blue distressed mermaid boxes are created with acrylic paints and the mermaid was made from polymer clay, which is also a new medium for me.  I also love adding various hand stamped images and vintage styled pictures to add an extra touch!


My later additons includes the darkly romantic Raven & The Crown keepsake box, which has a matching tag, love heart boxes and I'm also working on some Halloween designs, which I hope to share with you shortly!


I now seem to be a little obsessed with creating these little keepsake boxes and have been adding them to my website and some are also available from Rosewill Cottage in Whitley Bay (UK).

These keepsake boxes make great gifts and are available at Miss Bohemia! If you order before Midnight on the 29th August 2011 you can enjoy 15% off any design by entering 'Inspired2011' at the checkout.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Jen x

5 comments:

SusanKMann said...

these look great. Love the love heart one. x

Lorna May said...

Great work, love the marie antionette and the blue memaid and pearls one.
These are great and bet they are getting alot of attention at Rosewill Cottage.

{Dab and a dash.}

Anonymous said...

They are all gorgeous. Bet they`ll be flying off the shelves for Christmas pressies.
Linda from UniquelyYours

Faerie Moon Creations said...

They are just beautiful! Such a lovely addition to your collection. I have a special fondness for the Marie Antoinette box!

RainbowhART said...

they're all stunning! =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails