Tuesday, 28 June 2011

'I Heart This' ~ On Folksy


'I Heart This' On Folksy


Button Heart Canvas by 100percentdelicate

  As someone who is addicted to crafting, it's a good thing it often acts as a stress reliever too!  Crafting usually allows me to both focus and be creative at the same time!  I had so much fun creating lots of new stuff over the weekend (I will post about my work in progress soon) and have been full of inspiration and in 'the zone'!

Even when designs don't go as planned or even if it takes a few attempts, the feeling of finishing a project and seeing the end result is always a wonderful thing!  This joy spills over into seeing the work of others who also share a love of being creative!

 I have been window shopping on Folksy to bring you these designs which I ♥ (including one of my own)!  The designs featured below include jewellery, handmade artwork, greeting cards and decorations with a 'heart' theme!  I hope you enjoy them too :-)

Be Still My Beating Heart Vintage Styled Pendant by Miss Bohemia
 


"Apple tree cottage" - hand sewn felt brooch - heart shaped badge
by Ellie's Treasures

Shabby chic, recycled, butterfly hanging heart by PollyKrafts

  
ACEO - Gotcha! with free matching greetings card by artmagic

 
 Heart tail lovebird decoration by Hearts of Dough

Featured artists
1. 100percentdelicate
2. The Sparkly Fairy's Card Boutique
3. Miss Bohemia
4. Oldskoolretro Kitsch Boutique
5. Oh Sew Quilt - Machine stitched delights
6. Ellie's Treasures
7. PollyKrafts
8. artmagic
9. Hearts of Dough

6 comments:

Polly said...

Many thanks for featuring my heart. What a lovely selection of items on this blog. I shall check back again.

Polly said...

My message had disappeared so I'm sending it again!
Many thanks for featuring my fabric heart on this blog. There are some gorgeous items here and I shall check back again.
Best wishes
Polly (PollyKrafts)

Elaine, Ellie's Treasures said...

Thanks for featuring my brooch. I love hearts too and usually end up making heart shaped things for my shop and home. All the items you've chosen are gorgeous, but I particularly like the heart button canvas. Elaine, Ellie's Treasures

100percentdelicate said...

Lovely selection of hearts. Thanks for including my button heart canvas x

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card. I love hearts too!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh what totally gorgeous goodies! I HEART them, too! Especially your lovely necklace and that Apple Tree Cottage brooch! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails