Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Miss Bohemia featured in Creative Crafting Magazine

Miss Bohemia featured in Creative Crafting Magazine

My Vintage Victorian Sweetheart locket is featured in the Easter 2011 Edition of Creative Crafting Magazine in their 'Luscious Lockets' article.   Creative Crafting is an online magazine by Crafters for Crafters.  Best of all, you can view in online here!

Vintage Victorian Styled Sweetheart Locket in Antique Gold / Bronze

 

This Sweetheart locket is available in my Folksy shop!



A 'big' thank you to Creative Crafting for the feature!

3 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congratulations on the feature! I am just LOVING the new look of your blog - it's perfect! Theresa

MissBohemia said...

Thanks Theresa :-) I'm glad you're liking my new blog design! I was searching for a new layout for ages :-)

Kathleen Kiser said...

Thanks for your commitment to Handmade. The Creative Crafters Blogazine is terrific. I want a Blogazine too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails