Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Folksy Featured Seller - Linda of Uniquely Yours


Today I would like introduce you too a fabulous artist called 'Linda' from Uniquely Yours!  Linda creates handmade knitted and crocheted designs including accessories, homeware and bags.  Her handmade designs really stand out because they are unique, funky and so well made!  A lot of time and effort goes into her designs and it is apparent from the quality and details of each piece!

Linda has a shop on the Folksy UK Handmade Marketplace and it is filled with many handmade treasures!  With the forecast of snow in the UK, you can still make good use of many of her winter warmers! 

I would like to show you a few of my favourites designs from her shop! 

     Black Colour Blend Hat      Black Colour Blend Mittens 

I love the texture and colour blend used to create these cute and funky hat and mittens! Both are on sale too!

        White Scarflet            White Crocheted Handbag

These are 2 of my favourite 'Winter white' pieces.  For me, they have a romantic feel to them! I love the design of the scarflet and the flower placement, while this crocheted bag has has an amazing shape, style and pattern and is perfect for the changing seasons!

 
 Cafetiere Cosy/Jacket         Crocheted Red Handbag

This cafetiere holder has a festive look to it, but would also be idea for kitchens with red accessories.  I have picked another red design, this time in the form of a crocheted handbag, which has a coloured fleck running through it and two crocheted flowers!


ACEO Beach at Sunrise

A new addition to Linda's shop are ACEOs.  My favourite features a miniature sized original watercolour painting of a Beach at Sunrise!

Linda is currently having a sale and offering 'Buy 1 get 1 free' until Sunday lunchtime, so lookout for some great bargains!

Linda is also a regular promoter of other artisans and if you have time to stop by her blog you will see that she has featured an amazing amount of different handmade designs, as well as her entertaining and witty poems!  She can also be found on facebook and twitter!


I hope you have enjoyed my favourite designs from her collection!

2 comments:

UniquelyYours said...

I don`t know what to say, I am so bowled over. What a lovely piece you have done. Thank you so much I really appreciate it.
I`ve got such a lump in my throat,
cos you really pushed out the boat.
I really love what you`ve done,
it looks great and really fun!

Thank you again.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Such lovely items! I think my favourite is the red crocheted handbag. I might have to treat myself as my birthday is in a few weeks! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails