Friday, 12 November 2010

What's new on Folksy - Shades of Black by the November Sparks

With week 2 of the Folksy November Sparks coming to an end, I have continued to list a new piece almost every day and have enjoyed looking through the jewellery and accessories created by other November Sparks! 

This week's post features my new gothic ring and some of my favourites from the November Sparks!  The choices below all have are all centred around the colour black, and some have a gothic edge, while others have been cleverly mixed with other shades to create stylish and stunning results!

Kiss At Midnight Black Gothic Dahlia Filigree Ring by Miss Bohemia


I love these Eco Black Hotpantaloon Bloomers by Gaia Noir

Gorgeous Fused Glass Pendant - Dragonfly by Blue Daisy Glass

Stunning Black Velvet Orchid Veiled Small Fascinator by Imogen's Imagination

I really want this White Slate Crocheted Mug Cosy, for the mug in your life by NOfkantsCurios

*Clicking on the shop names will take you directly to the item!

10 comments:

FairlyGirly said...

Great selection from the talented Sparks!

Have a great weekend.

apryl.brincklow said...

Thanks for including me. Hope your Christmas rush has started. Apryl bluedaisyglass

Esme Dodsworth said...

love all these gothic feel items I do love the dragonfly pendant so pretty :-)

hannelore_cossins said...

Fun stuff, love the black and blue pendant from Blue Daisy Glass

vintage eye said...

Wonderful post! Great picks & I love that ring!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What lovely finds! And your ring is JUST gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! Theresa

NOfkantsCurios said...

Thank you so much for including my crocheted Mug cosies in you feature collection! So kind of you!

The Bloomers are so cute, they would fit me no matter how much weight I lost or gained! LOL!

Natalie x

The Tidy Wench said...

They're all lovely. I particularly love your black filigree ring and NOfkantsCurios' mug cosies!

SusanKMann said...

I love the black ring. x

MissBohemia said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments and for those of you I have featured, you are very welcome :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails