Tuesday, 23 November 2010

November Sparks on Folksy Week 3 - A Touch Of Frost


A Touch Of Frost with the November Sparks


Week 3 of the Folksy November Sparks daily listing challenge is underway and my listings have been quite erratic, while I work on my website and other activities, but I do have some lovely new pieces to share with you.

With the cold weather and forecast of Snow this week (in the UK), it seems a perfect time to share my 'Winter Collection' with you :-)  

'Winter Romance' Charm Bracelet & Earrings by Miss Bohemia

Winter Wonderland Fairy Bag Charm Keyring by Miss Bohemia

Winter Wonderland Fairy Necklace by Miss Bohemia

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I have also selected some of my favourite 'Winter pieces' from other November Sparks :-)

'Retro Mod' Pearl Bracelet & Earring Set by Kokokelli Handmade Jewellery & Greeting Cards

Mother of Pearl Sterling Silver Ring by Unique Beaded Gems

Fern Necklace - Fine Silver Pendant by Esme Dodsworth Design

Card - Grey Embossed Tree by Lilly's Night Garden

Feather and Crystal Hair comb by WellyDog Designs

Soft & Luxurious White Scarf by UniquelyYours

Rudolph....White by Mushy...Makes

Icy Snowflake by Mystic's Realm

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

9 comments:

Womble said...

Thanks so much for featuring my 'Retro Mod' Pearl Bracelet & Earring Set hun you're a star! :o) xXx

NOfkantsCurios said...

Beautiful wintery choices! Making me feel very Christmassy!

Natalie x

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Your new pieces are quite pretty! And thanks for sharing all the other wintry goodness! :) Theresa

chloedancer99 said...

Thanks so much for including my card in your lovely selection! Your wintery pieces are beautiful and I love the other items you've chosen! Not looking forward to the snow - its chaos in Sheffield when it snows!! xx

UniquelyYours said...

Love all the choices, all things I would choose too! Thank you for including my scarf, I appreciate it. Linda

Mushy...Makes said...

What a fantastic collection!..Thank you for including my reindeer...think I NEED to shop!

Marie x

Unique Beaded Gems said...

Thank you for featuring my mother of pearl ring. You have made some lovely choices of items to feature. I love the pendant by Esme Dodsworth Design and your bag charm and necklace. Jo x

Esme Dodsworth said...

lovely items, your bracelet is so pretty very snowy :-)
Thank you for featuring my fern necklace :-)

Sharon @ SP Jewellery said...

love all your picks, especially your charm bracelet :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails