Tuesday, 2 November 2010

November Sparks on Folksy Week 1

Week 1 of the Folksy November daily listing challenge is underway and we shall now be known as the 'November Sparks'! I have listed a few pieces of new 'sparkly' jewellery and accessories which all have a 'purple' theme, as it's one of my favourite colours! 

My new listings for November on Folksy

Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia
1. Amethyst Sparkle Silver Filigree Locket Necklace
2. Mermaid & Amethyst Bookmark - Into The Sea
3. Gothic Amethyst / Purple Hair Pins with Filigree Flower Settings
___________________________

I also wanted to share some gorgeous designs from other talented Folky Artists! I have chosen some fabulously 'red' jewellery and accessories, and some more softer choices which remind me of a soft and dreamy Winter!

Beautifully Red

PANTSANDPAPER
The Glass Mountain Putting on the Charms

pipdesigns
PaintedGhost
NOfkantsCurios
1. PANTSANDPAPER
2. The Glass Mountain
3. Putting on the Charms
4. pipdesigns
5. PaintedGhost
6. NOfkantsCurios

Winter romance

SPRINKLES
Maxine Veronica Jewellery
Heirloom Bunting
1. SPRINKLES
2. Maxine Veronica Jewellery
3. Heirloom Bunting

7 comments:

Maxine Veronica said...

Thank you so much for including my necklace set, you have a fantastic blog!

Grannysmither said...

Lovely selection, I love your Amethyst items!

Thank you so much for including my snowy photo :)

Kate
(Sprinkles)

NOfkantsCurios said...

Thank you for including my black and red handbag in your feature gallery today, so kinf of you.

You picked many of the items I too faved, so great minds think alike!

Natalie x

Paintedghost said...

Thank you for including my gift set :)A lovely selection of some gorgeous stuff :)

lilipopo said...

thankyou for including my pouch on your lovely blog. It's a lovely selection. I do love red at this time of year

Kate x

Julie Riisnaes said...

So many pretty finds!

Julie
Silknstyle

Faerie Moon Creations said...

LOVE your new creations for November. I see a theme with the amethyst. :) Those hair pins are so lovely! Theresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails