Wednesday, 20 October 2010

October Folkfest On Folksy ~ Week 3

Week 3 of the Folksy October Folkfest daily listing challenge has been just as busy as week 2!  I have been working on a new collectio,n which I hope to share with you November, but I also have a few new designs & the relist of some sold out items to share with you today :-)

Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia
Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia

*Clicking the pictures will take you directly to the shop listing


My Angel Wings & Rose Earrings
Victorian Sweetheart Vintage Styled Bookmark
Angel Wings Earrings
Alice in Wonderland Whimsical Bagcharm Gold
 Howl At The Full Moon Silver Ring
Gothic Vampire Bat Earrings in Red & Gold

*********************************************************

Now I'm going to share some of my favourite Folksy Sellers who are also part of the 'October Folkfest'!  The sellers I have featured offer a friendly and high level of customer service and I have been very impressed with their products!

* The Little Bead Box *

Liz is the owner of a great supply shop called 'The Little Bead Box'! Liz's shop is all about "beautiful beads and fantastic findings" and anything else that catches her eye!  In addition to regular chains, beads and findings Liz also has some great destash items, rare findings and my favorite cabochons!  You can find Liz on Folksy here!

Some of my favourites from Liz's shop can be seen below;- sparkly Fire Opal cabochons, beautiful flower beads in a range of colours/mix, glass faceted cabochons, gemstone beads, semi-precious pendants and she has a great range of buttons, which can be used for making jewellery and other crafts!  I wanted to feature her polyme clay red roses, as I use them in my Phantom pendants and Alice In Wonderland bracelets, but she has currently sold out!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2 SHOP NAME 3
SHOP NAME 4 SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
*Clicking the pictures will take you directly to the shop listing

* A Bead Cornucopia *

My next featured seller is Angela, who owns 'A Bead Cornucopia'! Her main aims is to provide a great range of Beading and Jewellery supplies at affordable prices!  You can find her on Folksy here or visit her website here.  The range includes regular jewellery findings, charms, beads, but you can also find beautiful rare beads/cabachons and much more!  Angela comes highly recommend and I often use her flower cabochons for my rings and hair pins, and I have recently purchased some beautiful crystal butterfly beads!

I have included some of my favourites below;- Apple Bag Charm / Key Ring (holds Pandora styled beads), Vitrail Crystal Pendant, Artists Palette Silver Plated & Enamel Charm, Porcelain Blue & White Owl Beads, Flower Cabochons and Pink Ribbon Glass Pandora Style Beads!    

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2 SHOP NAME 3
SHOP NAME 6 SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 4
*Clicking the pictures will take you directly to the shop listing

I hope you have enjoyed my new Folksy jewellery and two of my favourite sellers :-)

3 comments:

The Little Bead Box said...

Thanks a million, Jen. I've linked this post to my blog.
Liz
x

NOfkantsCurios said...

Yummy destash items! Where would we crafters be without our destash shops!

Natalie x

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Love your creations! And I like seeing the work of artisans and sellers on folksy, since I am pretty much unfamiliar with the site. So, it's neat to see what they're doing! Theresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails