Saturday, 16 October 2010

October Folkfest On Folksy ~ Week 2

Week 2 of the Folksy October Folkfest daily listing challenge has just ended and it has been a very busy and hectic week for me! I haven't posted daily, but I do have some new designs & the relist of some sold out items to share with you, and I hope to play 'catch up' over the weekend! 

Miss Bohemia
Miss Bohemia
Miss Bohemia
Ice Queen Fairytale ring (now half price & back in stock)
Mystical Mermaid Pendant
Ice Queen Heart Of Glass Earrings

Miss Bohemia
Miss Bohemia
 Miss Bohemia
Christmas Inspirations 'Bell' Earrings (Silver & red)
Christmas Inspirations 'Bell' Earrings (Gold & red)
Red Gothic Dagger Earrings (back in stock)

*********************************************************
Now I'm going to share some of my favourite and beautiful designs from other 'October Folkfest' artists.

Damselfly Gemma
Dottie Designs
Whimsical Wren Jewellery
Resin pendant with red & black lace from Damselfly Gemma
Gothic Black Wedding Photo Album from Dottie Designs
Secret Garden Key Necklace from Whimsical Wren Jewellery

SPRINKLES
Lilly's Night Garden
Lemonade and Lamingtons
 Christmas Snowflake Wine Glass Charms by Sprinkles
Mini Xmas Cards - Trees by Lilly's Night Garden
Christmas Crocheted Mug Cosy Lemonade and Lamingtons

Strawberry Anarchy
NOfkantsCurios / Natalie Ofkants 
Booties By Dannie
Pretty Vial Pendant With Different Weather Symbols by Strawberry Anarchy
Glamorous Blue Floral Hand Crocheted Snood by NOfkantsCurios
Apple Cosy by 'Booties By Dannie'

8 comments:

Dannie said...

Wow, such lovely things you've chosen.

Thanks for featuring my apple cosy!

chloedancer99 said...

Thanks so much for including my little Xmas tree cards. I love all your choices but especially Dottie's album, its really original. I love all your items too, especially the mermaid pendant xx

Dottie Designs said...

What a fabulous collection! Thank you for including my Gothic Album :)

Dottie x

NOfkantsCurios said...

Thank you so much for including my crocheted floral snood in your lovely feature selection!

Loving Gemma's lace jewellery creations, they are so effective!

Natalie x

Lemonade and Lamingtons said...

Very very cool! Thanks heaps - lovely choices as always on a lovely blog!

Lisa x

The Whimsical Wren said...

Thank you for featuring my necklace. Loving the Halloweenie theme x

Strawberry Anarchy said...

Gorgeous blog - thanks for including my weather vial :)

Gemma said...

oooh! like you dagger earrings. Dannie's apple cosy is very sweet.
Thanks so much for featuring my pendant too. Its about to head off to a new home :o)
Gemxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails