Tuesday, 5 October 2010

October Folkfest On Folksy ~ Week 1

Week 1 of the Folksy October daily listing challenge, has begun under the name of 'October Folkfest'! I love the new name and hope I will be able to meet this challenge! I have already listed some new jewellery and accessories including bookmarks and bagcharms!

Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia
Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia
Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia

Now I'm going to share some of my favourite designs from other 'October Folkfest' artists. Today's choices are inspired by' Christmas' and include a stunning selection of handmade jewellery and accessories! 

LondonFogg Fairly Girly
Talking Beads Accidental Vix
MudMeddling Diomo Glass

1. LondonFogg 2. Fairly Girly 3. Talking Beads
4. Accidental Vix 5. MudMeddling 6. Diomo Glass

7 comments:

Diomoglass said...

Thank you for including my Christmas tree! The little angels are so cute!

NOfkantsCurios said...

Lovely feature items and I adore Vix's cards!

Natalie x

FairlyGirly said...

I love your bookmarks, very unusual. Thanks for featuring my bracelet.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Your creations are awesome! And I love the new Halloween look of your blog! Theresa

Tracey said...

Love all the great items :)
Is it too late to join this on Etsy? Where would I find it?
Thanks for the info :)
http://etsy.com/shop/traceystreasures
http://etsy.com/shop/intueys
http://etsy.com/shop/souldance

Gemma said...

Gorgeous bookmarks and majorly cute dinky angel charms!
Gemxxx

Ophelia said...

Your designs are amazing! Very inspiring m'lady :) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails