Saturday, 30 October 2010

Miss Bohemia's Halloween Dark Delights

Halloween is almost upon us and it's one of my favourite times of the year!  I love the mystery and magic surrounding Halloween,the spooky tales, horror films and Halloween parties!  It's also fun to see creepy costumes such as ghosts, witches, vampires and werewolves come to life! 

Miss Bohemia 'Drink Me' Blood Vial Pendant worn by Rachel/Purrversia (Model/Designer) at a Vampire Shoot

Black and orange are known as traditional colours, but other colours such as red are often popular at this time of year too!  I have compiled my favourite gothic pieces from my Miss Bohemia shop, most of which have hints of red (my favourite colour)!  Here you will find something for the wolves, the vamps, witches and some other gothic pieces!

Shop / product links below

My ideal Halloween Party guests would include True Blood's Eric, Alcide and Lafayette, Anne Rice's Vampires, The Lost Boys, Damon from Vampire Diaries and a few cool kick-ass witches!
Who would you invite to your Halloween Party?

Whether you are trick or treating, carving pumpkins, partying or staying in, I wish you all a good time :-)

Stay tuned for my mini Midweek Gothic Giveaway :-)


Please head over to my fellow blogger Susan K Mann's fabulous site where she has a special feature on Miss Bohemia as well as some spooky Halloween blog posts!

5 comments:

Gemma said...

Fab collection. Loving the web of deceit bracelet
Gemxxx

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What FUN! How cool that Purrversia modeled your lovely necklace. It looks lovely on her. I love all your Halloween party guests. But why do you not want Stefan??? Or Vampire Bill? LOL I think I'd add Edward Scissorhands and Jack & Sally. That would be cool. Happy Halloween to you! Theresa

Jen said...

That fang bracelet is too awesome! Great finds!

Anonymous said...

Wow! They are so lovely! I would have Jean-Claude form the Anita Blake series and Bones from the Night Huntress series! :)

MissBohemia said...

Thanks for the lovely comments!

Thereasa - Stefan is not bad enough and Bill is too self-righteous, especially when he is devious too lol! How could I have forgotten Edward Scissorhands, & Jack and Sally would definitely be cool guests!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails