Thursday, 30 September 2010

What’s happening on Folksy in September - September Stars

The end of Folksy September Stars is almost over, although we will be back under another wonderful 'October'  listing name.  It has been a very busy and productive month, and while I didn't manage to list everyday, I have still managed to add new jewellery and accessories, some of which I have included below!  This includes Alice In Wonderland, Vintage & Victorian Inspired jewellery and more of my fairytale range!

I am also happy to announce that I have reached 50 sales in my Folksy shop and shall be celebrating with you all very soon, with a new giveaway :-)

*Clicking on the pictures will take you directly to the shop links

Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia
Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia


*******************************
  
I also wanted to say 'congratulations' to the September Stars on their sales and new creations & a special thank you to Natalie, who works hard with coordinating this wonderful group and helps keep us motivated!

Now I'm going to share some of my favourite designs from the 'September Stars'. Todays choices are a wide and varied selection ranging from a stunning selection of handmade jewellery and accessories! 

Lou Lou's Luxuries blue daisy glass Clover Jewellery 
 
Unique Beaded Gems Whimsical Wren Jewellery NOfkantsCurios / Natalie Ofkants 
 
 
Audrey's Cat cheerymishmash Craftybitz 
 
Lilly's Night Garden Court & Spark DIGGI WOODTURNING

  1. Lou Lou's Luxuries
2. Blue daisy glass
3. Clover Jewellery
4. Unique Beaded Gems
5. Whimsical Wren Jewellery
6. NOfkantsCurios / Natalie Ofkants
7. Audrey's Cat
8. cheerymishmash
9. Craftybitz
10. Lilly's Night Garden
11. Court & Spark
12. DIGGI WOODTURNING

9 comments:

NOfkantsCurios said...

Thank you for including my Jasper leaf, it looks lovely sitting beside Jennie's jewellery!

Love Roy's stopper, so beautiful as are all the other featured items.

September stars has been such fun, roll on October Folkfest!

Natalie x

Unique Beaded Gems said...

Thank you for featuring my tiger eye and mother of pearl pendant. You have chosen some lovely things and I am flattered to be amongst them!

CourtandSpark said...

Can't believe it's the end of September!!

Thanks for your fab round up and for including my Festive Fizz trees!

Everyone has done so well - roll on October!

Philippa
x

chloedancer99 said...

Thanks so much for including my diary - I'm very flattered to be included in such fantastic company.
And well done on reaching 50 sales although I'm not surprised....I love the bookmark I have of yours!

xxx

Jan Plimmer said...

You have chosen some of my favourites to include in your blog and I am honoured to be amongst them. Thnak you.
Jan x

Anonymous said...

You have chosen some of my favourites especially natalies leaf and jennies bracelet. I am honoured to be included with my purse.
Thanks Jan x

me said...

Thanks for featuring one of my t-shirts :) Great sales tally for the group xx

Daph said...

I love everything!!

Gemma said...

All looks great together! Fab picks! And many congrats at reaching 50 sales
Gemxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails